Men need mentors and leaders. And as leaders we bear great responsibility.
This is an exclusive summit for men’s leaders. To meet, to network, to engage and to exchange ideas on how to shape the future of men in Europe.
Started in 2022 by Paul Lloyd Robson and Alexander Bard in Denmark we brought the EMLS to Berlin in 2023 and have been presenting it in conjunction with the long-running event MANN SEIN, Europe‘s largest men’s gathering with 300-500 participants.
Who the EMLS is for
Active men‘s leaders and experts in the field who want to exchange thoughts and ideas on how to shape the future of men. Men who are leading or facilitating men‘s work on a regular basis and do at least one of the following:
– actively run a men‘s group or organization in real life or online
– currently are an active mentor/coach specializing in men or boys
– organize men‘s events like men’s conferences or gatherings
– be a writer of books and/ or articles on men‘s issues
– be a public speaker or podcaster who is regularly speaking on men‘s issues
– the specific needs of boys and what they require from their fathers and mentors
– working with the Three Realms of Men‘s Work Model, building from the results of the 2022 and 2023 summits
– discussing a shared vision for the future of the summit, MANN SEIN and European men’s events
Thursday, June 13
The leaders will start gathering informally in the evening for a meet and greet over drinks in central Berlin.
Friday, June 14
The EMLS officially begins with a full day only among leaders. We will dive into the agenda topics through presentations, discussion rounds, meals and infomal hang-out times.
In the evening we will attend the warm-up gathering for MANN SEIN 2024 and start interacting with the participants arriving from all over Europe.
Saturday, June 15
The summit continues in a different location at the big MANN SEIN event at Lake Tegel, inspiring us with on-stage presentations by some of the leaders. With plenty of opportunity to mingle and meet the men of MANN SEIN we deepen and sharpen Friday’s results in exclusive areas and separate sessions for the leaders.
Sunday, June 16
On the summit’s final day we step on the MANN SEIN event stage for a „Meet the Leaders“ session to present the EMLS results and open it up to thoughts and questions from the crowd. The day will wrap with a headlining presentation and a meal for the leaders.
Summit participation is limited to 20 leaders.
Participation is by invite only.
If you are a men’s leader and would like to attend, write to us at
For an opportunity to meet and network with the leaders join MANN SEIN 2023: